Error handling is all about Anticipation, Detection and Resolution of programming applications and communication errors. Error handling makes it easier to embed input specifications into the code, so you don't have to look up the design when you write and later maintain the code.
Significance of Error Handling :
- • Uniform Error Handling strategy is required to align with Enterprise landscape
- • EAIESB Error Handling Framework: The EAIESB Error Handling Framework provides Auditing, Logging and Error Handling components to support the needs of integration services operating in an Enterprise developed by Oracle Fusion stack or external stack
- • Error Handling Framework supports Fault Handling in SOA, BPM, OSB, ADF, B2B, and Error handling in other components
- • Rich Alta for easy configuration and Management
- • Separate File for each interface/Project for easy maintenance and traceability
- • Tasks assigned based to user based on Error criticality.
- • Rich Dashboard Analytics
- • Notifications to Users/Groups configured with the application
- • Resubmit or Trigger the interfaces from the Error console
- • Easy migration to other environments